Located in the heart of Kansas City's Crossroads Arts District, our 14,000 square foot building can accommodate productions of all sizes. Split between two floors there are multiple studios, meeting spaces, edit suites, and work rooms to support the creative process. This unique space is a hub of innovation, creativity, and collaboration that can all be traced back to 1917 when Ernest Hemingway officed in the building as a reporter for the Kansas City Star newspaper.
DETAILS & AMENITIES
AWStudio was created with comfort and creativity in mind. The open floor plan and various seating areas can accommodate any size meeting or production.
- 14,000 square feet split between 2 floors
- 20 foot ceilings
- Full kitchen with stove, dishwasher, and full size freezer and refrigerator
- High Speed wired and wireless internet throughout
- Private styling/changing room attached to main studio space
- Edit suite with dedicated entrance and lounge
- Load-in ramp with elevator for equipment
- 1 block from streetcar stop
email firstname.lastname@example.org for rental information